Evolution - Where Everything Begins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution, League from ThreeKingdoms Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How far can we count?
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 am by KimYooSin<S7>

» 3 WORD STORY
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 am by KimYooSin<S7>

» THIS or THAT
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 am by KimYooSin<S7>

» Corrupt a wish..
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm by KimYooSin<S7>

» What is in your mind right now?
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:32 pm by Takumi<s7>

» Happy Birthday Sir Corvin!
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:14 pm by Rueard<S7>

» Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm by Gwanggaeto<s4>

» The place to put pictures you want to share.
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 am by Sir Corvin <S4>

» In-Case of Urgency! And Need to find Basil!
Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm by Vathery<S4>

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwanggaeto<s4>
Citizen
Citizen

Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Empty
PostSubject: Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please   Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm

I hope that I'm posting this on the correct forum.

I recently created a Facebook fan page for my website called Philippine Job Finder. It's just a job posting site for the Philippines, nothing special. But the reason I created this thread is coz I wanna ask you guys to click on and "become Fans" of this website. You just have to click the "Become a Fan" button right beside the status message. That's it! No need to go to the site, click and post... I just need some "fans" to make the page look legit.

Please please please help me out! I'd really appreciate this.

here's the link for the page, Philippine Job Finder.

Thanks and regards,

Gwang

Last edited by Gwanggaeto<s4> on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added)
Back to top Go down
http://workguides.net

Users from the Philippines... need a small favor please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution - Where Everything Begins :: Chill Zone :: Chill Corner-
Jump to: